I know many people are wondering, "Screw religion!!!!... I thought this guy professed to be a Christian." Check this out people, even in the bible, God... MY God speaks out against religion and the titles that people put on themselves. The only true thing that God wants us to do is live true to him, accept his son, and follow his word, he calls us all for one thing which is the Great Commission. Honestly God could careless about what header you put on your faith as long as you follow him.
Matthew 28:19
Therefore go and make disciples of ALL nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit
If you do this and accept his son then why... WHY does it matter what label you place on it? Whether you're Catholic, Jewish, Baptist, or Pentecostal none of that matters to me, and honestly I don't believe any of that matters to God either. What I'm saying people don't let the label, the title, the header, or religion blind you to the true purpose of our calling.
So go people and make disciples, don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone and witness to people in other countries, cities, and states. There are people out there who hunger to here the word and who have never even heard the word, so who are we to deprive them of knowing the true happiness and unconditional love of God by not sharing with them and reaching out to them? So again don't harp on the title! If you know what I know then don't let anything stop you from sharing what you have found.
No comments:
Post a Comment