Ok so I'm new to this whole lets blog deal. A couple of friends have been talking to me like, "Hey dude you should blog, its really fun and a good way to let your thoughts and frustrations out." I looked at them and thought to myself, "Hey guys, I really don't think wasting hours in front of a computer screen is truly resolving your problems, only postponing the inevitable breakdown." But hey what can i say... here i am writing a blog of my own.
I guess I'm not really doing this to vent or anything, just to allow outsiders a view from their own "window" into my life. There is one thing I've noticed about people these day with their everyday relations with one another and that is that NO ONE really knows who anyone is anymore. Here are a couple of questions to ask yourself: 1)What are my neighbors name? 2)Do they know my name? 3)Can I count on anyone outside my family to be there for me in a time of need? 4)Will my family be there for me in a time of need?
Those are just a few questions that you can answer easily when you really know the people around you. Like I said this blogging things is new to me and I know this first blog of mine is kind of crummy but they will be better, promise you that :) Hopefully one day you can be like, "Wow, I feel like I really know this person."
No comments:
Post a Comment